Ministry of Investment and Foreign Economic Relations
With the aim to facilitate businesses, to harmoniously cooperate between foreign direct investment (FDI), technical assistance, official development assistance (ODA) and investment from aboard and home, while improving investment of the country, Ministry of Investment and Foreign Economic Relations (MIFER) was formed on 19 November 2018 by Notification of President Office No. (87/2018) by comprising Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA) and Foreign Economic Relations Department (FERD), the two departments formerly under the supervision of Ministry of Planning and Finance.
- To facilitate businesses by formulating and operating effective and efficient procedures between Ministries, region and state governments and central organizations in process to improve investments.
- To cooperate harmoniously between foreign direct investment (FDI), technical assistance, official development assistance (ODA) and investment from aboard and home.
Union Minister's Office
Union Minister office was comprised with the following divisions –
- 1. Admin and Human Resource Management Division
- 2. Policy and Legal Procedure Examine and Inspection Division
- 3. Planning and Statistics Division
- 4. Internal Audit and Finance Division
- 5. Domestic and International Relations and Information Division
- 6. e-Government Division
- 7. Staff Office of the Union Minister
- To improve responsible investments and facilitate international economic cooperation.